Monday, 18 July 2011

Angelo Sorrenti film for New York Times

Angelo Sorrenti, a martial arts champion who is known as the Miracle Trainer, shows off some of his moves in this video, created exclusively for T by the fashion photographer Jacob Sutton, set design by me.

These really don't do this project justice. View the video at-

Special thanks, Penny Mills, Harry Riley and my wonderful dad, Christopher Card.


  1. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help PAY MY Tuition Fees. I need your only 3 to 5 minutes approximately

    What you have to do is
    1.go to and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from ADBoxes and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    NOTE:DO NOT visit the blog directly. Visit through Google . Only ONE click is needed.
    I will be grateful to you.
    May God Bless You.

  2. Nice article, thanks for the information.sewa mobil

  3. Very nicely capture best of luck for the Flim

  4. I love it so cool. Love your blog :)

  5. Nice sharing,Thanks for sharing ,I like you blog very much

  6. Nice click for the amazing photo shot ...& I also want to say thanks for sharing these pictures with us.

  7. Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference
    jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring pengaman proyek |
    jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung