Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Animal Totem Pole for 3939 shop, Hoxton.



This is hugely out of date but I never posted it at the time so I thought since its a bit cute it deserved a little post. My friends own a shop called 3939 in Hoxton and needed a Christmas window made for the festive period. The month before Christmas is horrible as its the busiest time of year for me and I remember I was incredibly stressed trying to get everything finished before the holidays, but they needed a window urgently and I just couldn't say no (it was Christmas after all) so I spent a night making these multi coloured christmassy critters.
 The shop has 3 mascots, a monkey, a fox and a bear,  I thought it would be fun to make them into a festive Totem pole of sorts, wearing and lifting up gift ideas. In the end, after I'd stopped sulking about all the other stuff  I had to get done and got on with it I had a great time making them, I wonder where they are now.

7 comments:

  1. Wow ! Amazing looks and very creative style to publish all pics.. this information is very effective. Thanks for post.
    40 card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed your blog because your blog words is very impressiveness for business growths so thanks a lot for sharing this

    information.cheap Mobile cards
    buy calling cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. had a wonderful collection of truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete