Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Composite Show Experiment

 I have no idea what these are. I made them for a show called 'Composite' last year, these are the result of another "oh god I've committed to this project, now I have to somehow make it happen!" situation which I somehow find myself in ever more frequently. So what do you do the night before the show when you have no idea what you are going to make? eventually I settled on making evil super computers out of sheet lead.

 I wasn't entirely happy with the result at the time so I've played with them in Photoshop, just for fun. I really like how weird and degraded the solarised ones are, somehow a little eerie.


 This was how they were seen in the show.



10 comments:

  1. What is it? I want to know it? Help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, strange but interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! Www.foreverbesweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Look at my blogg http://swedishsavor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea and well done!

    http://viennarightnow.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. But some reports are forecasting a fall in worldwide demand, with Chinese customers pulling back, while Europeans
    michael kors handbags totes chain strap
    continue to deal with a drawn-out recovery. Kors' expansion into Asia and Europe has been focused, and the majority of its locations are
    discount michael kors wallets
    in the U.S., which should give it an advantage if consumers do pull back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys, i'm currently doing a survey on blog readers for my bachelor thesis. You would help me a lot if you could take 5 minutes of your time to answer the questions: https://www.soscisurvey.de/BA_Jana_Haus/
    Thank you so much! Love, Jana

    ReplyDelete